>SwF< Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>SwF< Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting kicked from the server without proper reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfulsebastian
V.I.P
V.I.P

Getting kicked from the server without proper reason Empty
PostSubject: Getting kicked from the server without proper reason   Getting kicked from the server without proper reason EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi, I was getting a fullhold in your server on Oasis... Was pretty much the last minutes of the game when some admin kicked me for reason 'don't do that again...'. I am not sure what this means, as I was not breaking rules at the time (pretty much fragging around, not doing wj for objectives or using bad language), could somebody clarify to me why I got kicked? Very puzzled, you don't get a fullhold in Oasis that often!

With love, Sinfulsebastian

Edit: I got kicked for the second time when I made clear that I was displeased with admin's explanation: 'i'm a noob, so sorry.' Apparently the Gh0$t was behind the first kick, I am not sure if he was behind the second kick as I told gh0$t that I would not forgive him for his actions, as fullhold in oasis with the amount of players in that specific time was quite a feat. I will uphold my claim on justice as I did nothing wrong to deserve the kick.

I have demos to back my accusations, and I will post them IF the superior admins on this site decide to take action.
Back to top Go down
Mostafa
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked from the server without proper reason   Getting kicked from the server without proper reason EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

True, Gili should wake up and see what's going on and do something with those kind of admins.

I agree with you mate. And you have done no mistake.
Back to top Go down
TecHiX
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked from the server without proper reason   Getting kicked from the server without proper reason EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Hi ^^
Both kicks were made bye Gho$t with no reason...
In the first one I said him that he can't kick like that, I thought he understood. When he kicked you the second time I kicked him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting kicked from the server without proper reason   Getting kicked from the server without proper reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting kicked from the server without proper reason
Page 1 of 1