>SwF< Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>SwF< Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Was banned without proper reason :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfulsebastian
V.I.P
V.I.P

Was banned without proper reason :/ Empty
PostSubject: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi, I was having fun in your server while I got banned by some rascal who thought I used an aimbot.

I am getting a bit annoyed out of this, I haven't done shit to deserve all this kicking and banning from your server. Why do you have children as your admins who clearly make up far more trouble than the visitors to do? But guess it isn't my business.

At any rate, I have demos to prove that I did not cheat at the time of banning. Just ask and I'll post the demos here.
Back to top Go down
KeBaB
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 pm

lol..
If u are that dw.Sebastian
U have sweet wallhack..
I spec u 2 maps..
And devi 1 map..
So..
Dont cry.. U are busted!
Go to aimbot servers!

CYA! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sinfulsebastian
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 pm

AsFi wrote:
lol..
If u are that dw.Sebastian
U have sweet wallhack..
I spec u 2 maps..
And devi 1 map..
So..
Dont cry.. U are busted!
Go to aimbot servers!

CYA! cheers

Yes, very busted without valid proof... You could atleast make an avi file of the suspicious actions... Or a youtube one, don't care... Not cheating, sorry mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinfulsebastian
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:54 am

Why am I still banned? Banning innocents for no reason isn't proper way for admins to do things, I tell you. I have as much right as anybody to play there as I have done nothing to deserve punishment.
Back to top Go down
KeBaB
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Lol..
It was dev!l who banned u..
And u cheated.. so Train play.. WITHOUT CHEATS!

Bye cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was banned without proper reason :/   Was banned without proper reason :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Was banned without proper reason :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>SwF< Clan :: Complaint Section-
Jump to: